|Publisher||505 Games Srl|
|MOD Features||MOD Unlimited Items|
|Requires||Android 4.3 and up|
Terraria (MOD Unlimited Item) is considered to be 2D version of Minecraft. Although using the gameplay of Minecraft but Terraria was built its own name by changing manually and successfully applied on 2D RPG platform.
Initially only developed for PC but due to its success, 505 Games cooperated with RakNet and CodeGlue to release mobile phones. And has attracted a large number of fans who are considered the top paid game in the Google Play store.
- You will participate in an illusory open world full of strange creatures and zombies, evil eyes.
- You will start the game by cutting down a few trees and building shelter then you exploit resources and find materials to create armor breast gas you use them to fight monsters. With a diverse arsenal of over 400 types you can freely use them from melee to long range, summoning magic, fire …
- Or you can join the game peacefully by building houses for NPCs, fishing, horse riding, finding Bay Island, and many, many other things are waiting.
Several modes in Terraria
Different from the PC version. Terraria mobile version without Mediumcore or Hardcore mode All is set to the most basic level, Softcore.
Lightly: The level of punishment for players when they die is relatively light. You only lose 1/2 gold 1/3 (2/3) of the items in stock. If in Mediumcore mode you will lose all gold and items that remain private in Hardcore mode you are expelled from the world
Pre-hardmode: Pre-hardmode is a relatively simple mode to bring a new player experience. In Pre-hardmode, Spawn enemies (randomly generated) are relatively low, enemies also often have less health and less aggression. Players will easily learn about the game mechanism without having to worry too much about the enemy.
Hardmode: Hardmode is a mode for those who like to experience fighting, when both the blood, attack and the number of enemies increase sharply. You will have to use all your knowledge and skills to survive in this mode. In addition, the boss in Hardmode is harder and with a larger number than the normal mode, if you are passionate about fighting then HardMode will be a perfect mode.
How do I get lots of items when I use Terraria MOD?
Items automatically increase when you split. Enjoy!
Like Minecraft, Terraria allows players to adventure and do everything in a simulated world. The classic retro graphic design gives you a lot of new experience if you’ve ever played Minecraft.
– Select a link to download for free. You can choose the MOD version or the original APK, it depends on your purpose.
– Read Installation Guide if you haven’t done this before.