|Publisher||DamonPS2 Emulator Studio|
|MOD Features||No MOD|
DamonPS2 PRO APK (PS2 Emulator) PlayStation 2 is the best-selling Sony video game console ever. More than 10 thousand games support PS2 and up to 1.5 million are sold. Nowadays, technology has grown tremendously, talented programmers have created a PS2 emulator to help gamers experience these games on their own phones.
Play PS2 on Android phone
Now you can play PS2 games on your Android phone. The application can run up to 90% of games on the current PS2 and 20% of which are fully compatible, a few negligible graphics errors.
The plus point of this application is that their developer claims that if users are not satisfied they can refund customers, Constantly updated every 2 weeks to help DamonPS2 Pro increasingly perfect.
- Optimize speed: Currently, the hardware of Android phones is good enough to run smoothly DamonPS2 PRO, and also thanks to the multi-threaded optimization of the developer.
- Support high resolution: The application fully supports the display of high-resolution games in 1080p HD quality. So you absolutely experience your favorite game at the best painting possible.
- Supports many file formats: Instead of DVD you can now install games into the PS2 emulator in different formats .iso \ bin \ img \ nrg.
- Filter Bilinear Texture
- HID Gamepad
- Ignore BIOS boot screen
- Speed up NEON Vector tutorial
- Supporting OpenGL ES 3.1 Rendering Acceleration
- Support cheat codes
- Android 5.0 +
- OpenGL ES 3.0 +
DamonPS2 v3.0 Official Release Version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*To many PS2 games, the frame rate of the game is increased by 50%~90%. (Different games will have different speedups of Framerate)
* During the game, through the “Debug mode” button, Gamers can dynamically adjust the parameters of the emulator in real-time, so that the emulator has the fastest game frame-rate ( or the best PS2 game compatibility)
* Fixed a lot of bugs.
– Select a link to download for free. You can choose the MOD version or the original APK, it depends on your purpose.
– Read Installation Guide if you haven’t done this before.